A luxurious mask that helps rehydrate the skin while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Ideal for all skin types.
Once or twice a week, or as often as necessary, apply a generous layer to thoroughly cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Gently rinse off excess after 10 minutes with lukewarm water.
Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seedcake, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Pentylene Glycol, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Propylparaben.
Q: What does this product do?
A: This product moisturizes the skin while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Q: When and how do I apply this product?
A: This product is best used as a part of your regular skin care regimen, once or twice a week, or as often as needed:
- Cleanse face thoroughly with the Vivier Foaming Cleanser or the Vivier HEXAM
- Pat dry
- Apply a generous layer of Vivier Ultra Hydrating Mask to face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips
- Allow to penetrate for 10 minutes
- Rinse excess with lukewarm water
- Pat dry
- Follow with the Vivier Refreshing Toner, one of the Vivier Eye Creams, Serums and Moisturizer
- Always complete your morning routine with one of the Vivier Sunscreens
Q: Can I use this product on my body?
A: Absolutely. This product is especially soothing following sunburn on the chest and shoulders.